We need to get to know you
So we understand how best to serve your financial and investment needs. This includes understanding your financial picture, your priorities, your passions, and any concerns or uncertainty you have with your current financial position.
You need to get to know us
So you understand what we do, how we work, and the benefits of our financial consulting and investment management services. We will, to the best of our ability, answer your questions, let you know the costs involved, and leave you with an overall understanding of how we do business.
We ask that you consider the following questions and bring the requested documentation so that we can have a productive initial meeting.
- What are your primary financial concerns?
- How satisfied are you with your cash flow management, savings programs, investment allocation, charitable giving, estate plan, tax planning, and insurance protection?
- What does a good financial advisory relationship look like to you?
- What do you want to accomplish over the short-term?
- What do you hope to accomplish over the long-term?
Documentation & Discussion Topics
- Your Annual Income – include pay stubs (annualized salary and bonus), interest and dividends, gift and/or trust income, rental income (net of expenses) and other income sources.
- Your Annual Savings – retirement plan contributions, other savings programs.
- Your Assets – investment account statements, retirement account statements, stock option grants, pension plans, business ownership/value, real estate value and mortgages, and other asset statements.
- Your Debts – amount due on credit cards, auto/boat/personal loans, margin debt or investment loans, personal business loans, and loans you may have guaranteed.
- Your Tax Returns – last personal and/or business tax returns.
Disclaimer: Any investment strategy involves risk, including the possible loss of principal invested. Moreover, you should not assume that any discussion or information provided here serves as the receipt of, or as a substitute for, personalized investment advice from an investment professional. No part of Silicon Hills’ online content is intended to serve as a recommendation or testimonial for any investment product, service, or strategy. Additionally, the information posted is not to be construed as solicitation to offer or sell any security. To the extent that you have any questions regarding the applicability of any specific issue discussed to your individual situation, you are encouraged to consult the professional advisor of your choosing.